Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pieceful Nights QAL

I know; I am a very poor blogger. I am going to try to be better as I have so many projects going and would love to share them.

I joined Jo's Country Junction's Pieceful Nights QAL for 2013. We are piecing this gorgeous quilt designed by Lori Smith. Don't you just love it! I really enjoy sampler quilts as I am a new piecer and sampler quilts introduce me to many new techniques and block designs.

I chose to make my quilt in a variety of browns, blues, and neutrals. The colors look so vintage to me. Most of the other quilts I am working on use bright or modern fabrics, so these rich browns and blues are a very nice change.

Here is my January block:

And here is my block for February:


I am excited to get choosing fabrics and piecing my block for March!

I am linking up to this post at Jo's Country Junction.
smooches

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristy...
    I don't have an email address to contact you so I hope you check this..You are the winner of the Quilt Frame from Ackfeld Manufacturing. Let me know your full name and address so I can send it out to you. Thanks for quilting along with us. Jo from Jo's Country Junction.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS