I couldn't resist joining Lori's Bee in My Bonnet Row Along once I saw several of her completed rows. Her quilts are always so cheerful and creative, and her instructions are clear and easy to follow. She is one talented lady.
I am using mostly American Jane fabrics with a few other bits and pieces I have in my scrap bag thrown in for good measure. I really like the true reds, blues and yellows in these fabrics as well as the clever prints.
Since I was a bit late starting on my rows (I think row 6 was already out before I began), I have been rushing a bit to try to catch up with the group. Yesterday I finally finished the tulip row and began to sew the rows together. That is until I noticed a very glaring mistake in my tulips. The tulips are "supposed" to alternate going up and down as if dancing along the row. All was well until tulips 9 & 10, which were both up and both yellow. Ack! I guess I will be ripping those last 3 tulips out to correct it.
Anyhoo, here are my rows not sewn together yet and not including the aforementioned tulips
Works in Progress Wednesday: Process Edition
45 minutes ago