Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Blogging Again

I began blogging several years ago as a way to post my digital scrapbook pages.  I was on several design teams and needed a way to advertise the products of the designer. I love to scrap. However, I found I didn't enjoy meeting deadlines or using products I may not have liked very much. Thus, I quit my design team duties and went back to what I enjoyed  -- scrapping with what I like when I like!

Along with scrapbooking, I love papercrafting. I especially love to make cards and unique gift boxes. As they say: "It's all in the presentation." Including a handmade card and one-of-a-kind packaging makes any gift more special. Sometimes the card and packaging are liked more than the actual gift. I like that.

One of my 2012 goals was to learn to piece quilt tops. I purchased a new Bernina sewing machine, took a few refresher sewing classes, and dove into the world of quilts. I am completely hooked. I wake up in the morning wanting to sew and go to sleep at night dreaming of lucsious fabric and quilt designs. I have not yet discovered what kind of quilter I am going to be (vintage, modern, traditional, etc.) and am just trying a bit of everything. I have started several quilts and am excited to keep track of my progress by blogging again. Only time will reveal if I can keep up to date.
smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS