Monday, April 19, 2010

Week 3 of Scrapping Survivor

So I made it to week 3! The theme this week is "I'm Hungry." The challenge was to create a layout of the food you would miss most if on a survival safari. The rules were to include at least one photo of the food you would miss, to make it the largest photo on the layout, and to write why you like this food and why you would miss it. I made my layout about fruit smoothies. I love them for breakfast or lunch. They are quick and easy to make, and I can add some protein powder to them to help get the protein I don't get because I don't eat meat (ick).



Credits: Sweet Temptations by Fruit Loop Sally and Kimla Designs
The Earth Laughs in Flowers by Graham Like the Cracker
A Day in Paradise by Gingerscraps Collab Kit
Fruits, Nuts & Other Family Members by Wyld Web Designs

On to week 4!
smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS