Friday, June 26, 2009

Robyn has been busy and has another kit that will be released tomorrow at Pretty Scrappy, Inspiration Lane, and Digital Paper Hearts.


Isn't this the cutest!!! I am a sucker for bright, vibrant colors, and this kit is full of them. The papers include solids and really clever patterns like giraffe, spots, b/w check, and squares. There are rickrack, strings, frames, buttons, and lots of darling animals. Honestly, I've never seen a cuter kit to scrap photos of trips to the zoo, pets, kids acting wild, stuffed animals, and anything else your imagination can dream of.

Here is a layout I did of my son and his daughter at the zoo. His wife, Carrie, must have been behind the camera as she is in none of the photos.


I am working on a badge album. Here is a little sneakie peakie.


You really need this kit!! Check out Robyn's blog to see more layouts using this kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS